…….UPDATE…..2021 festival weekend ticket prices held at early bird prices…..UPDATE……We have held weekend ticket prices at the early bird rate providing a significant saving to customers. Tickets are available to purchase at the prices set out on this page.
If you bought tickets for the 2020 festival, the Apex will have been in touch with you about rolling over your tickets or securing a refund. Details of how to book tickets and ticket prices for the 2021 festival are set out below. A couple of items to note:
• Anyone wishing to camp and bring their dog will need to book a camping pitch on campsites 1 or 4 as the rugby club has introduced a no dog policy on their land. Well-behaved dogs will ofcourse continue to be welcome in the festival arena area and campsites 1 and 4.
• Children under 12 years old get free access when accompanied by a ticket-buying adult.
Details about the various ways you can book tickets are set out below. Check out our EFF-ticket-booking-guidance 2020 amended word version (1) ((this is still valid for the 2021 festival) to help you book festival tickets and camping pitches.
1. Book online by following this link www.whatsonwestsuffolk.co.uk/whats-on/index.cfm and type Ely Folk Festival into the search box. Note that the tickets are listed as separate events. If booking camping, please read the guidance notes BEFORE going to the apex website and check out the Site Plan 2021 v0-2 showing the different camping areas available.
2. Book by phone, call the apex box office on 01284 758000
3. Book in person at the apex theatre during opening hours (check https://www.theapex.co.uk/ for details)
4. Book by post by downloading the EFF booking form 2020 (please also use this booking form for the 2021 festival & note that early bird ticket prices for up to 31 May still apply for ticket purchases from 1 June) and send it with your payment by cheque (payable to West Suffolk Council) to:- the Apex, Charter Square, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 3FD.
Weekend tickets (no camping):
Child (12-17 years): £27
Concessions (over 65 / registered disabled): £74
Weekend ticket with camping:
Child (12-17 years): £33
Concessions (over 65 / registered disabled): £86
Tent pitch (in association with weekend ticket): £1
Caravan/campervan pitch (in association with weekend ticket): £10
Child (12-17 years): £9
Child (12-17 years): £18
Child (12-17 years): £15