The box office for the 2020 festival will open on 9th December 2019. Again this year, it will be managed by The Apex theatre in Bury St Edmunds. Details of how to book tickets and ticket prices for the 2020 festival are set out below. A couple of items to note:
• Reduced price early bird weekend tickets are available until end of May – savings of up to £12 per ticket
• Anyone wishing to camp and bring their dog will need to book a camping pitch on campsites 1 or 4 as the rugby club has introduced a no dog policy on their land. Well-behaved dogs will ofcourse continue to be welcome in the festival arena area and campsites 1 and 4.
• Children under 12 years old get free access when accompanied by a ticket-buying adult.
Details about the various ways you can book tickets are set out below. Check out our EFF-ticket-booking-guidance 2020 amended word version (1) to help you book festival tickets and camping pitches.
1. Book online by following this link www.whatsonwestsuffolk.co.uk/whats-on/index.cfm and type Ely Folk Festival into the search box. Note that the tickets are listed as separate events. If booking camping, please read the guidance notes BEFORE going to the apex website and check out the Site Plan 2020 showing the different camping areas available.
2. Book by phone, call the apex box office on 01284 758000
3. Book in person at the apex theatre during opening hours (check https://www.theapex.co.uk/ for details)
4. Book by post by downloading the EFF booking form 2020 and send it with your payment by cheque (payable to West Suffolk Council) to:- the Apex, Charter Square, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 3FD.
Weekend tickets (no camping):
Adult: until 31 May – £83; from 1 June – £95
Child (12-17 years): until 31 May – £27; from 1 June – £33
Concessions (over 65 / registered disabled): until 31 May – £74; from 1 June – £86
Weekend ticket with camping:
Adult: until 31 May – £95; from 1 June – £107
Child (12-17 years): until 31 May – £33; from 1 June – £39
Concessions (over 65 / registered disabled): until 31 May – £86; from 1 June – £98
Tent pitch (in association with weekend ticket): £1
Caravan/campervan pitch (in association with weekend ticket): £10
Child (12-17 years): £9
Child (12-17 years): £18
Child (12-17 years): £15