We’ve been working hard to plan a safe and fun festival for 2021 and have highlighted below some of the changes that will be made to the festival site this year.
- There will be on two outdoor stages – one approximately in the same location as the main marquee in previous years; the second stage will be located in the adjacent field which regulars will know as campsite 4.
- We will continue to have workshops, singarounds, sessions and informal artists’ meets where we can do so safely
- Pedestrian routes will be designated around the festival site to enable you to move safely from one area of the festival site to another
- We will demarcate areas in front of the stages to accommodate small groups in their own socially distanced ‘bubbles’.
- We will put in place safe ways for ordering & collecting drinks from the bar including use of an app.
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided around the festival site, and there will be more portaloos.
- The traders area will be laid out to ensure social distancing guidelines are met.
- There will be more stewards on hand to help with keeping the festival site clean and all our visitors safe.
These are just some of the measures we propose to put in place. More details will be released over the coming months. Ofcourse, we will continue to be guided by government guidance and will adapt what we do to reflect it. We are confident that Ely Folk Festival 2021 will be music-filled, fun and safe.