Please scroll to the bottom of the page for our normal festival T&Cs which still apply.
COVID-19 T&Cs for 2021
We take the safety and wellbeing of our artists, audience, contractors, stewards and stall-holders at the 2021 festival very seriously and we are working closely with the local council to ensure we can deliver a safe festival that complies with relevant government guidelines. It will be important to the festival that all visitors also follow the government guidelines on social distancing and take responsibility for their own and others safety as required at the time the festival takes place in July. We will not know exactly what these might be until closer to the festival, and we will post up details of such requirements as and when they become clear.
At this point in time, we are asking all artists, audience, contractors, stewards and stall-holders not to attend the festival should they show symptoms of COVID 19, if they have tested positive or if they have been contacted by the official Track and Trace team up to, and including, 10 days prior to arriving at the festival site and advised to self isolate . If you develop symptoms, please alert the people with whom you have had close contact over the last 48 hours who might be attending the festival. If you purchased a ticket for the festival, let us know if you have to cancel your booking due to developing covid symptons and we will arrange a refund. Refunds can be given before the event but only by contacting our ticket handler The Apex by email or phone before midnight on 8th July. There will be no ticket refunds after this date, unless the festival has been cancelled due to COVIID -19.
All festival visitors will be required to log on to the test and trace system on arrival at the festival site. If you develop symptoms after you arrive at the festival site, please either alert or make your way to the First Aid station on the festival site.
- All ticket holders shall read and observe these terms and conditions and other information provided.
- Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The festival organisers will not be liable for accident, injury, damage sustained or loss or theft of property whilst on site.
- Ely Folk Festival concessionary tickets are available to a person who is 65yrs or over or is registered disabled, and for weekend tickets only. Proof will be required when you collect your ticket at the festival site.
- Anyone requiring use of the disabled camping area must arrange this in advance when booking their ticket.
- A child’s (17 and under) ticket can only be applied for when booking an adult ticket. Children need to be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times when on the festival site and camping areas. A child remains the responsibility of the accompanying adult.
- Admission cannot be guaranteed to any particular venue, but you will always find room at another event at the festival.
- Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The event organisers will not be liable for accident, injury, damage sustained or loss or theft of property whilst on site.
- Anyone without a valid ticket or Ely Folk Festival booking confirmation, will not be permitted entry to the festival site/campsite.
- Ticket holders must check their Ely Folk Festival booking confirmation in advance; mistakes cannot be rectified on the day.
- Tickets are not transferable. Refunds will not be made in whole, or in part, if the event is cancelled or curtailed through circumstances beyond the festival organisers’ control, including, but not limited to: acts of nature, war, terrorism, sabotage, fire, explosion, flood, action of any governmental or local authority, embargo, unavailability of goods, default of suppliers, loss or breakdown of carrying vehicles, strike or labour dispute (except of the workforce of the party claiming force majeure).
- No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss.
- The festival organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to anybody to the event site.
- Coaches, buses or lorries are not allowed on site, even if converted for accommodation.
- All attendees, their tents, caravans and motorhomes must be removed from festival site and camping areas by midday on the Monday immediately following the festival. Any property left after this time will be removed and disposed of.
- Open fires are strictly forbidden for safety reasons. You may use gas or charcoal burning bbq’s (but not the disposable type). Please do not use or change gas canisters inside tents or caravans.
- The festival reserves the right to add, substitute or withdraw artists, and change the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation.
- Unauthorised photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, video or audio promotion of the event.
- All dogs taken onto the festival site must have a ‘dog ID badge’ attached to their collars which can be picked up at the Box Office on the festival site. Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
- No unauthorised trading, fly pitching or any other unauthorised sale or distribution of goods, services or materials is permitted.
- No illegal items or substances may be brought onto the festival site; any found will lead to exclusion from the site and prosecution.
- The festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder (without reimbursement) /for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the event.
- The festival reserves the right to search ticket holders if there is cause or suspicion.
- It is prohibited for any person under the age of 18 to have in their possession and/ or consume alcohol on site, including the campsite. The festival reserves the right to confiscate alcohol in the possession of attendees unable to provide ID of being 18 or over.
- No glass bottles, drinking glasses or other glass objects are allowed in the festival arena.
- Vehicles are parked and tents are pitched at owner’s risk.
- Ely Folk Festival CIC may from time to time publish on its website further terms and conditions in addition to these Conditions. Such further terms and conditions shall be deemed to be included in these Conditions and be incorporated into the Contract. If and to the extent that there is any conflict between such further conditions and these Conditions, the further conditions shall prevail.
Ely Folk Festival CIC
Company No. 07499900
VAT Registration No. 109846884